[PyQt] ANN: new eric4 4.2 snapshot available

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:10:10 BST 2008

Well, i was digging at Kubuntu Hardy Eric repository version and seems
they've applied a patch Temporary hack to fix crash with PyQt 4.3.3 and Qt
4.3.4.

So, I've edited the file ConfigureDialog.py inside eric/Preferences and
commented these lines as the patch does:

# Commented, crash with Qt 4.3.4/PyQt 4.3.3 and is just here to
automatically expand the tree
            #if pitm != self.configList:
                #self.configList.setItemExpanded(pitm, True)

which is around line 256.
Now seems to work better, at least preferences dialog shows up.

Cheers.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects