[PyQt] Looking for complex tree view example

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Thu Apr 17 14:50:35 BST 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a tree model which displays a complex
tree-like structure. The structure has no idea of the tree model and
I'd like to keep it that way. When the structure changes (elements
added, modified or removed), they send signals so I can update the
tree model.

This doesn't work. I get spurious crashes, odd behavior, you name it.

Does someone have a more complex tree model example than
simpletreemodel from PyQt4? Especially one which does change the model
instead of displaying a static datasource?

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/