[PyQt] where to ./setup --install your ui.rc file

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Tue Apr 15 15:46:53 BST 2008

* Christoph Burgmer [Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:02:16 +0200]:

> I'm looking for some quick advice how to best handle this issue. Where to copy
> the file? Hardcode the path in the program's source?

AFAIK the location to install your appnameui.rc file is:

  % echo `kde-config --expandvars --install data`/appname

Which can vary from system to system. (And if you're using PyKDE4, use
kde4-config instead of kde-config.)

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

The problem I have with making an intelligent statement is that some
people then think that it's not an isolated occurrance.
                -- Simon Travaglia