[PyQt] About Focus Rect on widgets

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:55:43 BST 2008

Mmm.. good point.. but, that code does not disable only the border rect? or
it disable the focus state/function entirely? (which i think, for what i see
in the code is this last one..)
And I do care, indeed i do have a tab order in my app... just i wanted to
eliminate that border (is NOT a biiiig problem anyway, just a very minor
detail and wanted to know if it possible).

Thanks Giovanni.

Cheers.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz