[PyQt] QAbstractItemModel subclass + QTreeView brickwall

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Nov 25 20:17:12 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I'm having a hard time getting a QTreeView widget to work with my own
model. I've tried translating the "Simple Tree Model Example" from the
Qt docs, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone have working example
code for a QAbstractItemModel, or know what is going wrong?

Tested on PyQt 4.3 + Qt 4.3.2, and kde's qt-copy (pre Qt 4.4-ish) with
4.3-snapshot-20070905. Some of the methods get called (I've left the
debug in), but nothing is displayed.

thanks,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/