[PyQt] Re: PyQt4 gc problems

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Tue Nov 6 11:45:43 GMT 2007

hi all,

>>> Try the current snapshot.
>>
>> ...and I should have said - and the current SIP snapshot.
>>
>> Phil
>
> ah, i just saw in the sip changelog, that a bug with similar symptoms
> has been fixed a few weeks ago ...

i've upgraded to the latest debian packages of pyqt and sip (4.7.1).
however i still experience the problem, described above ...

is this issue known to be completely fixed?

thanks, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively
verbalizing.
  William S. Burroughs