[PyQt] Re: Can't compile PyQt snapshot on Windows

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Wed Jul 25 14:09:20 BST 2007

On 7/25/2007 10:28 AM, Arve Knudsen wrote:

> Is anything being done about this? I can't imagine it'd be too difficult ...

Could you please send an unique mail describing your current problem,
attaching the full configure.py output (obtained with --verbose), and
the generated Makefile files?

I compile PyQt Windows snapshots very often without problems.

I'll notice that whitespaces in the path to the Python directory is not
even officially supported by the official Python distribution (that
defaults to "c:\pythonXX" exactly for this reason).
--
Giovanni Bajo