[PyKDE] Special QPushButton size for "Cancel"?

Arve Knudsen arve.knudsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:01:58 BST 2006

Hi
When developing an app on Mac OS X using the latest PyQt, I noticed
something "interesting" with QPushButton widgets. First of all, the icon was
drawn outside of my "Cancel" button. Then I noticed that the "Cancel" button
was actually smaller than the "Next" button. I guess this isn't particular
to PyQt,
probably a Qt "feature", but I figured someone on this list might be
nice enough to enlighten me. My questions are then: 1. Is icon drawing
in conjunction with push buttons buggy on OS X? 2. Is QPushButton
supposed
to automatically return a smaller size hint when its text is "Cancel"?

Thanks,
Arve Knudsen