[PyKDE] Eric3 user interface

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:07:01 BST 2006

> ..to the users complaining about too many options: think about it, its an ide
> not an editor. Its far better than most other python scripting environments
> out there *because* it has many options to play with.

I'll second that.  I can ever really imagine too many options.  I've
got commercial C/C++ editors and IDEs with _way_ more opitons.
Options are a good thing.

Just make the defaults such that the users who don't require advanced
functionality don't need to go in and set them.  And some sort of
restore to defaults for if they get things jacked up.

--
Richard A. Smith