Fwd: Fwd: [PyKDE] Qt objects subclasses and __dict__ copies

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 22 08:47:34 GMT 2006

On 22.03.06 04:38:52, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> On 3/22/06, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 21 March 2006 10:32 pm, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> > > On a related topic, Edward Loper reported:

Phil was asking about the sip that was used to build PyQt3, which in
this case is sip 4.1.1 according to my stable package list. I'd suggest
you get SIP and PyQt3 stable versions and build them yourself
from the source. Debian stable is indeed a bit outdated here...

Andreas

--
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.