Fwd: Fwd: [PyKDE] Qt objects subclasses and __dict__ copies

Tina Isaksen tina at bestemselv.com
Wed Mar 22 04:05:28 GMT 2006

Daniele Varrazzo wrote:

>>What version? AFAIK this was fixed with SIP 4.2 over a year ago.
>>

>Whichever version is included in the debian package "python-qt3
>(3.13-4)", which is the most recent stable version available for debian:
>
>http://packages.debian.org/stable/python/python-qt3

Debian stable is getting a bit old. Stable does not recieve packages
updates (except for security fixes and grave bug fixes I believe) so the
version in stable is whatever version was available when stable was
released...

With rapid changing packages your best bet is to either try and pull
them from unstable or compile them from source. Or, of course, live with
it untill the next stable release.

Tina

--
Project: Tinapt