[PyKDE] Problem with PyQt4

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Mar 20 19:48:52 GMT 2006

Hi,

I would rather leave the current "Filter" variants. However, the
"selectedFilter" parameter should be settable to select a filter in the list
and the method should return a tuple as it does right now. I always found the
old way a bit strange (create a QString, pass it in to the method and getting
back the selected string). The current solution with the mentioned extension
would be much clearer.

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach