[PyKDE] Consolidation of Qt module broke qtdemo I think

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 6 17:34:56 GMT 2006

Hi,

I think the consolidation of the Qt module introduced in the recent
snapshot broke the qtdemo exmaple:

  File "/home/andreas/compiling/python/PyQt4-gpl-snapshot-20060305/examples/tools/qtdemo/displaywidget.py", line 123, in paintEvent
    painter.fillRect(event.rect(), QtCore.Qt.white)
TypeError: argument 2 of QPainter.fillRect() has an invalid type

Not sure however since I didn't test it for a week... I don't really
understand why Qt.white doesn't work, it's part of the GlobalColor
enum...

The import in displaywidget is

from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, QtXml...

Andreas

--
Tuesday After Lunch is the cosmic time of the week.