[PyKDE] sip searchs incorrectly for qmail specs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 10:15:54 GMT 2006

On 02.03.06 00:36:03, Hai Zaar wrote:
> No matter what I've tried, I've failed to compile sip-4.3.2 - it
> failed to find qmail specs.

You mean Qt mkspecs...

> I have qt compiled and installed to /usr with the following configure options:

That might be the case, but...

> -        fname = os.path.join(qt_dir, "mkspecs", os.environ["QMAKESPEC"], "qmake.conf")
> +        fname = os.path.join(qt_dir, "share", "qt", "mkspecs", "mkspecs", os.environ["QMAKESPEC"], "qmake.conf")

/usr is _not_ the right dir to point QTDIR to. QTDIR should point to
/usr/share/qt and you should have symlinks for lib, bin, include and
anything else that ends up elsewhere in /usr/share/qt. This is how its
done in Debian and it just works.

Andreas

--
Blow it out your ear.