[PyKDE] PyQt 4.0.1 - howto ?

Kevin Cureton kevin at bang-splat.com
Mon Jul 17 18:55:40 BST 2006

Did you build Python has a framework for MacOSX? I ran into a similar
problem (PyQt3). Once I rebuilt Python as a framework, along with
rebuilding the various extensions, SIP, and PyQt, things worked fine.

Here are the commands to build Python as a framework from the source.

     configure --enable-framework
     make
     sudo make frameworkinstall

--kev

--
kevin at bang-splat dot com
The tools for managing paradox are still undeveloped. --Kevin Kelly