[PyKDE] broken layout

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Dec 27 21:02:35 GMT 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 05:13:18PM +0100, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> A simple replace in the generated file with the above code doesn't work
> either as then there's another problem with the tabwidget.

    does anybody know what's the problem andreas mention? I tried the
replacement here and it really breaks.

    also, is it better to use layouts or boxes for this kinda work? I
read that layouts should be used only for creating complex widgets.
would it be better to replace them with boxes?

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
13:05 < m4rgin4l> StyXman, yo estoy seguro de mi sexualidad, puedo probar otras