[PyKDE] pyQt/Qt 4.2/QDBus?

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 18:52:00 BST 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 13:01, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 5:36 pm, Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> > What are the prospects of a pyQt release that supports Qt 4.2, including
> > QDBus?
>
> The prospects are very good - once Qt 4.2 is released.
>
> > I am planning to integrate the Orca Screen Reader with KDE4 and such a
> > pyQt release would be an essential component.  Thanks.
>
> Phil

Thanks Phil.  How about an early alpha release?  As a SIP/PyQt newbie, what
are chances I could build against Qt 4.2 myself?  What's involved?  I would
need to write .sip files for QDBus?   Has anybody else started this work?
(Need to start working on Orca integration ASAP).

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)