[PyKDE] Designer qt4 plugins + PyQt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 23 22:37:28 BST 2006

On 23.08.06 20:44:12, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
>    To close my thread on Qt4-designer. The modules appeared in qt4-designer
> when I added the Qwt5 C++ library. I don't fully understand the dependency
> but it works.

Oh, I never thought you wouldn't have done that. Of course the qwt5
library needs to be found via ld (i.e. it needs to be in a public
lib-directory or a directory added to LD_LIBRARY_PATH before starting
designer). The Qwt5 plugins depend on this library and thus designer
cannot load the plugins if it cannot find the library using the normal
linker means.

Andreas

--
You will always get the greatest recognition for the job you least like.