[PyKDE] Using QGraphicsView from QT 4.2

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 22:23:16 BST 2006

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:10:45 -0800, Patrick Stinson wrote:

> I've missed those consise, question-crushing list answers ever since I
> was hired to do Qt work in C++...

Welcome back! ;-)

> the world needs pypy

I've heard that there are two projects related to PyPy that aim to make
binding to C and C++ libraries easier. If I remember correctly, the first
is related to ctypes, which is fine for libraries like OpenGL; the second
is supposed to generate C++ code for bindings and may not take account
of all the semantics of the library being wrapped.

All this reminds me of this recent interview, which slipped by without
being mentioned on this list:

  http://dot.kde.org/1155075248/

David