[PyKDE] FG/BG color Attributes for QLCDNumber

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 1 11:31:22 BST 2006

On 31.07.06 21:20:22, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> I'm using Designer to try to change the FG/BG colors of a QLCDNumber widget.
>
> I don't see any attributes that can be used to change these colors. When I
> click on Pallete, another dialog is displayed, but again, nothing that
> indicates how to change the FG/BG colors.
>
> Nothing in these docs
> C:\Program Files\PyQt4\doc\html\qlcdnumber.html
> have this information either.

Qt4 uses roles to get away from foreground/background color. There was a
thread on the qt-interest list a week or two ago and IIRC you want to
change the Light, Dark and Window role, light and dark control the left
and right outline of the numbers and the border of the widget while
Window controls the background and thie filling of the number. This is
of course only for the "Outline" Segment style, using Flat or Filled you
need to set the Text role for the filling of the number to be changed.

Andreas

--
Your motives for doing whatever good deed you may have in mind will be
misinterpreted by somebody.