[PyKDE] Error: already an enum in scope with the same Python name

jeason jeason at freemail.hu
Tue Aug 1 08:21:45 BST 2006

Hi!

When I'm trying to compile PyKDE from source I get the attached error
message.

Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem? (I've found the same
error  in the mail archive, but not the solution.)
Thanks!

jeason

python configure.py

     PyKDE version 3.15.2
           -------

Python include directory is /usr/include/python2.4
Python version is 2.4.0

sip version is 4.4.5 (4.4.5)

Qt directory is /usr/lib/qt
Qt version is 3.3.4

PyQt directory is /usr/share/sip
PyQt version is 3.16 (3.16.0)

gcc version 3.2.2
concatenating files

KDE base directory is /usr/
KDE include directory is /usr/include
KDE lib directory is /usr/lib
lib directory is lib
KDE version is 3.5.0 (0x30500)

PyKDE modules will be installed in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages
PyKDE .sip files will be installed in /usr/share/sip

PyKDE modules to be built:
   dcop kdecore kdefx kdeui kio kresources kabc kutils kfile kparts
khtml kspell kdeprint kmdi

Generating the C++ source for the dcop module...
Creating the Makefile for the dcop module...

Generating the C++ source for the kdecore module...
sip: sip/kdecore/netwm_def.sip:410: There is already an enum in scope
with the same Python name
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

If reporting errors, paste all of the output above into your
message and post to the PyKDE mailing list at:

     mailto:    PyKDE at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de