[PyKDE] Problem compiling ui files in GPL'd Eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Oct 15 09:05:27 BST 2005

Hi,

you have two possibilities.

First, set the environment variable QTDIR to point to the directory containing
your Qt installation. Second, open the eric3 Preferences Dialog, Qt page and
enter the path to your Qt installation there. You may also check the checkbox
found on this page.

Please, don't use this very old snapshot of mid April. Please either get 3.7.2
or 3.8.0-rc1

Regards,
Detlev