[PyKDE] Controlling korganizer from python

Dick Kniep dick at kniep.nl
Mon Oct 10 22:29:35 BST 2005

Hi list,

This is my first post here, so I am a newbee on python kde programming. I do
know my way around python.
We have built a big system with Python, wxPython and postgresql. Now we would
like to use kontact as an email/agenda, but I need a two-way syncing of the
appointments made either in our application, or in korganiser. I have heard
about dcop, and would like to use it, but I have looked in the lists, but
could not find any example, or even documentation. It should be there, but
probably I am not looking in the right places. So if anyone could give me a
push in the right direction I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance.
Dick Kniep