[PyKDE] shortcuts

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:23:52 GMT 2005

I did an upgrade to the latest debian unstable package.  Very nice
that we have primary and alternate shortcuts now like other KDE apps.
Was that an enhancement to Qt 3.3.x or does eric3 now use KDE?

I noticed two missing shortcuts (which were in an older version of
eric) - in particualr, "go to next buffer/tab" and "go to previous
buffer/tab" which I usually bind to ctrl-pgDN and ctrl-pgUP to
coincide with the firefox shortcuts for next-tab and prev-tab.  What
happened to them?