[PyKDE] pyqt for python 2.2?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Mon Aug 22 17:33:56 BST 2005

Eric Herrera <herrera at 10east.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if/where there is a tarball repository of historical
> versions pyqt?
>
> I need to build pyqt for python 2.2.
>
> The sip download page states I need to use sip v3 for python 2.2 or
> earlier, while the latest version of pyqt(3.14.1) complains that I need
> a later version of sip.

You need to use SIP v3 for python 2.2. Also, PyQt 3.13 is the latest version
of PyQt which support SIP v3, so that's what you'll have to use. You didn't
say which operating system you have, nor if you are a commercial user or
not, so I can't help more than this. You'll have to google for a download
link.
--
Giovanni Bajo