[PyKDE] eric3 subversion URL bug

Giacomo Lacava g.lacava at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:05:55 BST 2005

Hi,

I have a Subversion repository set up on a remote server, that I
access via SSH with an account name different from the one on my local
machine. I use ssh-agent to get passwordless logins, but installed
ssh-askpass as well.

When I try to use svn from eric3, it never works because one of these
things happen:
1 - specifying the simple URL, eric3 uses my local account name (and
that's fair enough, svn does the same by default)
2 - if I specify the URL as accountname at machinename, the '@' is
URL-escaped as '%40', so it's rejected as malformed.

Is this a bug? Does anybody know a workaround? Am I missing something
about svn/eric configuration?

Best Regards
--
Giacomo Lacava