[PyKDE] PyQT on HPUX

Mike mikes at distantsuns.com
Wed Jan 14 05:46:00 GMT 2004

RE: [PyKDE] PyQT on HPUXThanks! That was the solution.

I had to add -AA to CXXFLAGS and to LIBS  I had to add "-lCsup_v2 -lstd_v2"
to LIBS. I gather that somewhere in the build process, the system grabs the
QT build info from qtmake.conf in the QT directory. However, one file was
modified to use some newer stuff that QT never used so the .conf file never
needed those additional flags and libraries.

FYI, PyQwt also has the same problems, and another two files break things in
PyQwt which sees "size_t" in the Qwt code as merely an "unsigned' when it
should be an "unsigned long".

Cheers,

Mike

------
Mike Smithwick, author : Distant Suns, First Light, Distant Suns: Grand Tour
http://www.distantsuns.com

"No one in the history of the world has ever washed a rental car"

for fine celtic music :

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=celticmelt1