[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11alpha6

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Apr 24 23:00:01 BST 2004

On Saturday April 24 2004 09:37, Steven Robson wrote:

> Those uncommentings didn't seem to have any effect, it still
> gets stuck on the same line.

I'll have to look into it some more - perhaps actually
initializing the variables would fix it (to zero perhaps?)

Per the lookup.h file they should be:

   const KJS::HashEntry*  const entries;
   const char*  const sbase;

I don't see why the missing 'const' would make a difference
though.

> Thanks for the time again, hope your meeting went ok.

Yep - big turnout for the county Democratic Convention in a very
Republican county. We're sending 10 Kerry delegates to the the
state convention and 4 Kucinich delegates (I was a Dean delegate
at the county level, but we missed getting a state delegate by
by 1 vote).

It's a beautiful day here, so I'm going outside to be ....
a lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree, etc. Actually, I need to
start cutting firewood for next winter.

I'll look at this some more tonight - one other thing you can try
is to just ignore kjs. I think all that's necessary is to delete
the "kjs" entry from pykde_modules in configure.py. I'm probably
going to be dropping kjs from a future release anyway and adding
kab, which is more useful.

I'll work out the details on dropping kjs and post them later
tonight.

Jim