[PyKDE] Any tools to generate sip files?

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 14 01:17:00 GMT 2003

  On conversion tools topic, I am also writing a tool to convert more
broadly cpp -> pyqt/pykde (don't ask me why I need that :). Reading your
post, the thought occured that I may be reinventing the wheel right now.
Hence, anybody aware if such a cpp2py tool already exists?

Secondly, I'd also like to have a look at your 'h2sip' tool, if posible.

Cheers,
Vio