[PyKDE] sip and virtual private destructors

A.M. Kuchling amk at asti-usa.com
Wed Jun 25 17:41:01 BST 2003

I'm wrapping a C++ library with SIP, and have a class with a virtual
private destructor.  sip reports a parse error when confronted with a
declaration like "virtual ~GmOptions();".  I can remove the "virtual"
qualifier, but then the module fails to load, unable to find a mangled
"_ZTI9GmOptions" symbol that I'm guessing is due to the destructor
type being wrong.

Any suggestions?  Are there any virtual destructors wrapped in PyQt or
PyKDE that I could look at as an example?

--amk