[PyKDE] Problem compiling PyQt

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Tue Aug 13 13:47:02 BST 2002

> >>I'm not sure how you've got the /DEBUG switch specified as qmake will be

> >>adding this. How did you build Qt?
> >>

> > My Qt was built from source with the debug flag. Does it influence ?
>

> It looks like it does.

I find the behaviour really strange. The makefile generated by qt.pro
(attached) contains the /DEBUG flag but the qt.pro does not. So it looks
like it has been added by build.py . Does build.py have a debug mode ?

Even if the debug was added by build.py, I don't know how it manages to pick
python22_d.lib instead of python22.lib . I have managed to open the
temporary file created by nmake to link and it does contains python22.lib .
I really wonder where this python22_d.lib comes from.

Anyone familiar with nmake around ?

	regards,

	Philippe