[PyKDE] Missing enums

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 19:06:10 BST 2001

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> I think that there are some enums missing from the latest release of
> PyQt:
>
> Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 59, in ?
>   File "<stdin>", line 51, in main
>   File "<stdin>", line 25, in __init__
> AttributeError: WNorthWestGravity
> Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
>
> (The last line is interesting, too).

WNorthWestGravity is Qt2 not Qt3. It's still defined in Qt3 for
compatibility reasons but I've chosen not to maintain the same level of
backward compatibility.

Use WStaticContents instead - even though the Qt3 docs say its part of
the API and also internal (I assume the latter is a documentation bug).