[PyKDE] Problems building RPM on a SuSE 7.2

Boris Boehlen boehlen at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 21 13:50:44 GMT 2001

Hello,

After creating and installing a RPM package for sip-3.0 I tried the same
for PyQt-3.0. The make target `install-data-hook' for the module
qtcanvas didn't succeed because its .libs directory contains a file
named `libqtcanvascmodule-3.0.soU' instead of `libqtcanvascmodule-3.0.so'.

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this? I had the problem before with
PyQt-2.5 and the qtgl module. Do you need any information from to find a
fix? Please tell what I can do, so that I can provide RPM package to the
PyQt community for SuSE 7.2.

Regards,

Boris Boehlen

--
Dipl.-Inform. Boris Boehlen
RWTH Aachen - Department of Computer Science III

email: boris at i3.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
phone: +49 (2 41) 80 21 315    fax:   +49 (2 41) 80 22 218