[PyKDE] Qt for windows...

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 26 16:32:44 BST 2001

Trolltech is really confusing me now - but anyway:

http://www.trolltech.com/company/announce/noncommercial.html

This makes freely distributing binaries of PyQt for Windows
legal... Funny: you cannot make an app and use it in your
work, but you can make an app, give it away, and the people
who receive it can use it in their work. That is not all:
there's a paragraph aimed specifically at PyQt. You cannot
distribute PyQt freely under another license than the
non-commercial license, and it is  a very difficult point
whether any script isn't directly usage of Qt, instead
of PyQt.

As I said, I feel really confused now...