[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQwt-0.10.1

m.s.colclough at bham.ac.uk m.s.colclough at bham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 22:26:26 GMT 2000

Dear all,

Qwt (Qt Widgets for Technical Applications) is a nice Qt library that
provides knobs, sliders, thermometers, and most importantly a graph
(x-y plot) widget with a lot of features.  PyQwt is my attempt at
using sip to wrap this library with a Python interface, so we can use
it from our favourite language.

The preliminary release, 0.10.1 is available from

http://www.cm.ph.bham.ac.uk/software/pyqt/

both as a source tgz and rpms for RedHat Linux 6.0. It is the first
version that made it through the compiler, whatever greek letter that
corresponds to.  It has not been used for real yet, but the few demos
that I wrote work OK.  If someone could look at the nonsense I have
put in the sip files and let me know what should really be there, I'd
be most grateful.

Mark Colclough