Background Colour

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun May 7 16:39:20 BST 2023

One other area that causes me a bit of trouble it the tabs on the code
editor screen.  They are dark grey text on light grey background with
not much difference between the two greys.  I have looked through the
configuration dialogue but can see anything.  I assume that it is there
somewhere, I'm just failing to find it.

Thanks

Mick