issue with "Generate Dialog Code"

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Sep 19 10:15:22 BST 2022

Hi,

according to the screenshots I am assuming you are following along the
MiniBrowser tutorial. I tried this over here and everything is working
as expected. Please note, that the tutorial was once written for eric6
and PyQt5. This needs to be changed to PyQt6. If that is not the source
of your issue, please let me know all details in order to reproduce and
fix it.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de