Updating packages in eric-ide venv

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Oct 31 16:31:25 GMT 2022

Hi Tony,

usually it is safe to update the packages of the venv. I am doing this
myself during development. However, I cannot give an absolute guarantee,
that it will never ever cause trouble. And if it does, you have always
the option to revert back to an older version of such a package. You
could freeze your environment in case you have to do such a reversion.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de