[Eric] Call tips from APIs not available?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 06:49:36 GMT 2018

Hello. I have installed the eric and eric-api-files packages version
6.0.8-1 from the Kubuntu Xenial repository which has PyQt5
5.5.1+dfsg-3ubuntu4.

However, it is not giving me any call tips etc from the PyQt API when
I am tried to add a method to a PyQt object.

I checked under Settings > APIs > Language Python2 and Python3 but the
list is empty. I have tried Settings > Reload APIs but no help.

Please advise.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा 𑀰𑁆𑀭𑀻𑀭𑀫𑀡𑀰𑀭𑁆𑀫𑀸