[Eric] Shell and Breaking on Exception

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon May 6 19:02:01 BST 2013

Hello Mark,

thanks for being so patient and helping to debug the issue. The
observation is caused by a forgotten line of code. The locals dict of the
current frame was not remembered in case of an exception. That is fixed in
the current sources. The change will be part of the next release. If you
need it urgently, just copy it over from the sources. Sources are available
via the source code repository. See the eric web site for details.