[Eric] Autocomplete status in Eric 5.2

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun May 20 09:43:31 BST 2012

Hello all,

the below mentioned feature has been implemented. You need to have a recent
eric5 release (stable will be out in about two or three weeks) or install from
source code. In addition to this you need the latest eric5 Assistant plug-in.
Once these requirements are fulfilled, whenever a form file gets compiled to
source, the generated file is parsed for API information.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de