[Eric] My UI's now in Czech!

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Jan 6 11:16:33 GMT 2012

Hi,

you probably switched the interface to use the Czech language inside the eric configuration dialog. You could change this back using the dialog again (in case you understand enough Czech to do so). If that is not the  case, you may open the eric4.ini file in a text editor. That file should be in ~/.config/Eric4. In the [UI] section set the entry for Language to None (i.e. Language=None). This procedure should be done, while eric4 is closed.