[Eric] another icons for Eric

Victor Varvariuc victor.varvariuc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:25:58 BST 2011

Hi Detlev,

I was doing from time to time another icons for Eric (16x16).
As i probably will not do them anymore (i mostly will use Eclipse with
PyDev) i decided to send them to you.
In the file icons_list.txt are enumerated icons which i took from Fugue
Icons set and which were done by me. All of them are under Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/>
You might want to include them in the distribution package of Eric. Someone
else might want to continue improving them.

--
*Victor Varvariuc*