[Eric] Subprocess: configure fork

Jamie Riotto jamie.riotto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:52:42 BST 2011

Well, fwiw, I've seen the same thing. I have an app that forks off say
8 computational threads.
It behaves perfectly under eric on windows, but when I ran it on a
linux (Max) system, even though
I checked the first box, the question popped up a total of 8 times.
Now to be fair, that was
on a Mac, which I know is not officially supported, so I never
reported it as a bug. I can supply
a small test using Process Pools that demonstrates the problem, but
again, only on the Mac.
Cheers - Jamie Riotto