[Eric] generate dialog code deleting file on eric 4.4.18r4127

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:35:23 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to eric 4.4.18 r4127
and noticed a potentially damaging issue:

on a qt4 app when I select generate dialog code on the context menu of a
given form to add signal/slot implementation for a given widget, after I
click apply it completely replaces my module by an empty file (no undo
possible).
Luckily, besides using version control on my project, I also have eric
configured to create backup files on save.

Has anyone else noticed this bug?

thanks in advance

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho