[Eric] Brakets bug

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:34:14 GMT 2011

Hi,

while editing some HTML with eric (Django templates), I found this
annoying bug: when brakets are highlighted they change their size and
position. This happens while editing Python too.
Since it is difficult to describe I attach a set of screenshots of the
same code portion, taken while moving the cursor from the very left of
the brakects to the right.

This happens with braces, square brakets and round brakets.

While editing Python the behaviour is a little less dramatic: the
brakets just change size and shift some pixels up.

Can you reproduce it?

Thanks