[Eric] Help configuring Eric

Guillermo Siliceo guillermo.siliceo at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:07:01 BST 2011

Hello, i want to start using Eric to develope for python i would like to
redirect all stdout to the python interpreter embeded on Eric, i haven't
found how, right now im running my scripts using the Execute script
configured with just the word python and my projects path. I wish i could
run my projects with the internal intepreter also.
And one little annoyance, when code throws an exception on the embeded
interpreter i get a little window warning me about it, is there a way to
avoid this? if its necessary for this last request i could edit code, i've
been learning PyQt and i wouldnt mind getting my hands dirty if necessary.
Thanks