[Eric] About Eric4 “Generate Documentation”

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:35:51 BST 2011

clarify that my goal here is to get in touch with advanced users of
good will, with whom positively discuss such things.
   This subject
About Eric4  “Generate Documentation” is just a good first opportunity
to begin with, and about which I've already said all what I had to
say, with point Q1)  (see).

See
you, hopefully.
-