[Eric] Is it a eric5-5.1.3 issue?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Jun 16 10:51:07 BST 2011

Hi,

Downloaded eric5-5.1.3 and installed with python3.2.  I want to move my python
scripts to python3 (python3.2 to be precise).  Have PyQt4 latest stable
version installed as well as QScintilla-gpl-2.5.1, all with python3.2.

I am so glad that I can return to eric with python3.2 - a great IDE for Python
and PyQt!

I do experience one issue - on occasions eric comes up with an error message

"Error python2 interpreter not configured".

I do not understand why it should complain about python2, as I am using it for
python3.2 only.  Also, Python 2.7.1+ is installed on the same OS - kubuntu
11.04 "natty".

Can I "configure python2" somehow and continue to use eric5 in peace? Can you
help?

Thanks for your great work and fine IDE,

OldAl.