[Eric] Killing keyboard shortcuts

Ed Hughes bgeddy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:15:14 BST 2011

Hi Detlev,
I have made a stupid kerboard shortcut in Eric4 - mistakenly assigning it to
"Space". The thing is I cannot now get rid of this shortcut and it has made
Eric unusable! I have, in desperation, removed the entire Eric4 package from
my distribution and reinstalled it but the shortcut returns. I have tried
"Edit Shortcut" and "Clear" but this seems to have no effect - the shortcut
keeps returning no matter what I do. Obviously this means I cannot use Eric
as every time I hit the space bar the shortcut launches. Please tell me how
I may clear this setting so I can get back to using Eric4.
Kind Regards,
BgEddy